Saturday 22 January 2011

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

This is not actually an review but more like sharing my unusual encounter with this product. I've seen a really detailed review from everbluec's blog so do check her blog out.

I got this product together with the essence on an impulse while I was on transit at Changi Airport. What actually convinced me to buy it, is because I saw the sticker that says that the product is sold 1 in 30 seconds. I'm not usually that easy to convince with some random sales pitch but I herd about the brand Hada Labo before from one of the blogs I visit.

Anyway, I was excited to try this product. The first thing I did was of course read the instruction at the back of the label which says exactly this " Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing the face. Apply on the palms and gently pat onto skin until throughly absorbed." . Like all lotions I've used , I  poured an "significant" amount on my palms then rub them together and pat.  To my astonishment, my face became slippery like as when you apply a cleanser to your face slippery then sticky. After a few seconds, it eventually dried up and my face became shinny moisturized and smooth. I really liked how my face looked and felt ( thoroughly moisturized) . I also really liked that it was odorless too. All in all, it was all love with this product. After few days ,I then decide to make some research to know more about the product. It turned out that I'm only supposed to apply 2 to 3 drops of the product so that it won't feel so slimy on my face. I found out that Japanese lotion is used not like moisturizing creams I normally use but more like rehydrating cream after cleansing. Japanese lotions prepares the skin to absorb the essences and the normal creams better. Personally,  I'd use this product as a normal moisturizer alone as it was good enough to moisturize my skin.

Overall: I'd repurchase this again and again or until I find a better product than this one

No comments:

Post a Comment